- Registration in the Village Green in Carlingford for the National Leprechaun Hunt. Online registrations can collect their items on the day. We encourage everybody to purchase their Leprechaun Hunting license and record attempt packs online
- Online registrants may collect their licences
- View some fantastic stalls and learn about The Last Leprechauns of Ireland.
- Everybody will join the parade and walk to the mountain in procession behind The Carlingford Pipe Band. This walk takes approximately 20-25 minutes
- Please note that prams and children buggies can be left at a designated point on the main mountain path where they will be supervised until your return.
2 :35 PM
- LET THE GAMES BEGIN
- Licence holders are free to start hunting for leprechauns
4 :30 PM
- The search ends and all of the lucky hunters can collect their prizes from the designated collection point in Carlingford after their way down from the mountain.
- Refreshments will be available for sale.
NATIONAL LEPRECHAUN HUNT
Join us in Carlingford this year for the National Leprechaun Hunt which is an fantastic day out for the whole family with lots of fantastic prizes up for grabs. Buy a certified Hunting Licence for only €6 per person to allow you to participate in the Hunt and be in with the chance of winning the leprechaun’s treasure. All proceeds go towards fantastic local charities.